Banana and Peanut Butter Muffins
Bite Sized, Fun Sized, Mess Free/Kid Sized🍌🥜
- 3-4 Small/Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2tsp Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda)
- Crushed Walnuts (Shredded Coconut, Slivered Almonds, Rolled Oats, Chia Seeds, Sliced Pear or whatever your little heart desires or pantry can provide)❤️
1. Heat the oven to 180° C and line or grease a mini muffin tray (I used Coconut Oil)
2. Mash bananas in a bowl.
3. In the same bowl, combine the mashed bananas with wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix well (until there is no dry flour left)
5. Fill prepared muffin tray with teaspoon amounts and decorate the tops with Crushed Walnuts.
6. Bake for approx 18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.