Lime, Potato & Eggplant Curry
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic (as much as you desire)
- 1 Onion
- 4 large White Potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- Salt & Pepper
How To Cook:
- In a fry pan, heat olive oil and fry off the Garlic and Onion until soft.
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Plus the Curry powder and Coconut Milk. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. And season.
- Serve with cooked rice. Top with fresh Coriander, toasted Cashews, Sesame Seeds and fresh Lime.