Roasted Vegetable Pasta
I want this Pasta when I watch Bridget Jone's Diary, when I'm crying in the shower, after I feel like I've done too much exercise, when it's cold and really... whenever I bloody well please.
What You Need:
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Red Capsicum
- 1 punnet of Cherry Tomatoes (or 3 large)
- 1 Onion
- Garlic (as much as you desire)
- 1 cup of Cashews (soaked)
- Nutritional Yeast
- Mixed Italian Herbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Oat Milk
- Pasta of choice
How To Cook:
- Cut all your vegetables and in a bowl toss through Olive Oil and all seasoning.
- Place on a tray and roast in a 180 degree oven for approx 45minutes or until soft.
- Blend in a blender with a splash of Oat Milk and the soaked Cashews. Add more seasonings and adjust to taste.
- Serve mixed through your cooked pasta. And top with fresh Basil and/or Chilli flakes.
REVEL IN IT and have second (even third) helpings.